Frequently Asked Questions
In the price is included: Your personal and professional driver Transportation to your destination (example: transfer from Split airport do Novalja) Highway fees Water to drink (during the ride) Wi-fi access Calls inside Croatia (Croatian number only) Tablet device to use Gas fees Tax In price is NOT included extra waiting time (example: shopping time...).
Driver will come and pick you up at the designated location. If the trip includes departure from the Split airport, Split ferry port... The driver will wait for you at the check-out gate with the paper with your name on it.
Your driver will be informed about your flight details all the time and will pick-up you at the right time. We are checking timetable of flights all the time (Split airport, Zadar airport, Dubrovnik airport...)
In that case you will not have or pay any extra fees, becouse it is not your fault and Croatia taxi and transfers will not charge you for extra fees.
Yes you can, but only with the permission of the card holder. Croatia taxi and transfers company is not responsible for stolen credit cards!
Yes of course, you can make a booking for your transfer/taxi service over the phone +385 92 118 2509, we are available 24/7.
You will receive the confirmation mail from our support centar (example: Your transfer form Split airport to Dubrovnik has been booked/paid successfully). In the case if you don't receive confirmation mail for your transfer (in 24 hours) please feel free to contact us.
Yes of course, each car has wi-fi access and tablet device to use!
No you will not have extra fees for extra luggage! We have best and fixed prices!
Smoking isn't allowed, but if you want to make a smoking break we will do it for you.
Unfortunately, we don't have that option!
Yes we do, but they have to be in the pet boxes or bags.
The prices are per vehicle.
Croatia taxi and transfers are using SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) and your credit card datas are completely safe. We have a high ethnical standards and we respect your privacy. We are committed that your data (your name, address, e-mail address and your credit card information) will not be disclosed to a third party.
If you want to cancel or reschedule reservation, it is possible to do it free of charge up to 7 days in advance. Just follow the instructions that you received in the confirmation email.
Booking fee is 20% out of the total price and you can pay that amount either via paypal or direct bank transfer. The other 80% you can pay in cash to the driver.